Rapid antigen test for SARS-CoV-2
Get a safe, fast and precise point-of-care test for antigens to SARS-CoV-2.
The CE-IVD certified NowCheck COVID-19 Ag Test from Bionote is a rapid and easy-to-use, chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific SARS-CoV-2 antigens present in human throat. The Test is available from INDICAL with stock for high-volume orders. Each kit contains 25 single tests.
- Precise: Sensitivity of 96%, specificity of 99%*
- Fast: Test results in just 15 minutes
- Reliable: Detection of virus mutants from Great Britain, South Africa and Brazil
- Ready-to-use: Includes all required materials, including sterile swabs
- Easy-to-use: Only requires a standard nasopharyngeal swab
- Convenient storage and transport: Long-term stability from 2–30°C
- Indepently tested: Evaluated by FOPH Switzerland, Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, Robert-Koch-Institut and FIND, among others
*FOPH Switzerland evaluation - data available on request
The test is intended exclusively for professionals. Both the performance and the interpretation may only be carried out by a physician or a person authorized and trained by a physician. Only for surveillance use and not for final diagnostic testing. For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. Trademarks: Bionote®, NowCheck™ (Bionote, Co., LTD.). INDICAL® (INDICAL BIOSCIENCE GmbH). Registered names, trademarks, etc., used in this document, even when not specifically marked as such, are not to be considered unprotected by law. Product images may differ from the actual product. (Availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada)
Supporting COVID-19 testing?
diagnostic facilities are doing their part by supporting COVID-19
testing programs. INDICAL offers veterinary customers a broad range of
products for rapid and reliable extraction and identification of
|Product contents||Test device, extraction buffer tube, nozzle cap, nasopharyngeal swab or nasal swab, paper stand, film, instructions for use|
|Sample types||Human nasopharynx, nasal|
|Technology||Antigen rapid test|
Video test procedure