INDICAL's virotype CSFV 2.0 RT-PCR Kit (FLI-C 113) enables rapid, sensitive and specific detection of Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV) RNA in samples from pigs and wild boar.
Save precious lab time with virotype CSFV 2.0 RT-PCR Kit
- Enhanced, ultra-fast protocol with a total RT-qPCR runtime of ~1 hour*
- Can be performed in one cycler run with other virotype 2.0 assays
- Easy-to-use single reaction mix with endogenous internal extraction and amplification control
- Ready-to-use positive and negative controls
- Identification of all known CSFV strains of various genotypes
- Highly sensitive detection of up to 10 copies per sample
- Usable on most common PCR thermocyclers
- High efficiency on all instruments tested
Flexible with multiple validated sample types
- Blood, tissue, swabs, and samples in stabilizing transport media from domestic pigs and wild boar
- Domestic pigs: Suitable for pools consisting of up to 20 individual blood samples (EDTA-blood, serum, plasma) or pools consisting of up to 10 tissue samples**
- Wild boar: Suitable for pools consisting of up to 10 individual blood samples (EDTA-blood, serum, plasma) or tissue samples**
Supply certainty & exceptional support
- We have been a trusted supplier of high quality qPCR test systems since 2007
- High production capacity and safety stocks
- Excellent technical support by veterinarians
Classical Swine Fever and Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV)
Classical Swine Fever (CSF) is economically one of the most important viral infectious diseases of swine. CSF is widespread in domestic pig and wild boar populations. CSF is an internationally notifiable animal disease. The causative agent, Classical Swine Fever Virus, is a single-stranded RNA virus and a member of the genus Pestivirus which belongs to the Flaviviridae family like Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) in cattle and Border Disease Virus (BDV) in sheep.
*Depending on PCR-Cycler. See Handbook for detailed information. **Pool recommendations and regulations may vary between countries.
For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
|Related products Assays
|virotype ASFV PCR Kit
|Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV)