For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
Developed for surveillance and vaccine compliance testing, the flocktype AIV Ab (FLI-B 435) is a screening ELISA for specific and sensitive detection of antibodies to Avian Influenza A Virus in serum and plasma samples from poultry, including chicken and turkey.
- 100% sensitivity*
- 96.8% specificity†
- User-friendly with ready-to-use, color-coded reagents
- Full results in 1.5 hours
- Part of INDICAL‘s broad range of Influenza A identification tools
*n = 104 AIV antibody-positive samples. †n = 432 AIV antibody-negative samples.
Avian Influenza is caused by various strains of Influenza A Virus. It infects wild fowl as well as domestic poultry. Influenza A virus strains are classified as low pathogenic or highly pathogenic. Highly pathogenic strains belong to subtypes H5 or H7 and can cause the severe systemic symptoms known as bird flu or avian flu. The flocktype AIV Ab uses a structural protein of AI virus prepared by recombinant technology as antigen.
Discover INDICAL´s comprehensive flocktype poultry ELISA portfolio.
- Reliable, consistent results with excellent sensitivity and specificty
- Harmonized protocols with ready-to-use reagents and a flexible microplate system
- Interchangeable reagents for all flocktype assays (Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, TMB Substrate and Stop Solution)
|Product contents||Microtiter plate with 96 wells; Sample Diluent, Positive Control, Negative Control, Wash Buffer, Conjugate, TMB Substrate, Stop Solution, Handbook|
|Pathogen investigated||Influenza A Virus|