The flocktype Mycoplasma Ms Ab is a highly sensitive and specific ELISA for the detection of antibodies to Mycoplasma synoviae (Ms) in serum and plasma samples from chicken and turkey.
Ms is found worldwide and causes chronic respiratory diseases in birds. Systemic infection leads to infectious synovitis. The severity of infection depends on secondary infections. Mycoplasma adheres to the respiratory epithelium and to erythrocytes. The cellular immune response is central to infections with Ms, although the production of specific antibodies may also be induced by infection and vaccination.
- 99.6% diagnostic specificity*
- 100% sensitivity†
- User-friendly with ready-to-use, colored reagents
- Full results in 1.5 hours
*n = 272 SPF sera. †n = 24 samples in Ms vaccination trial.
Discover INDICAL´s comprehensive flocktype poultry ELISA portfolio.
- Reliable, consistent results with excellent sensitivity and specificty
- Harmonized protocols with ready-to-use reagents and a flexible microplate system
- Interchangeable reagents for all flocktype assays (Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, TMB Substrate and Stop Solution)
For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
|Product contents||Microtiter plate with 96 wells; Sample Diluent, Positive Control, Negative Control, Wash Buffer, Conjugate, TMB Substrate, Stop Solution, Handbook|
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|
|Pathogen investigated||Mycoplasma synoviae|