For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
The pigtype Trichinella Ab is a sensitive and specific indirect Multispecies-ELISA for detecting antibodies to Trichinella spp. in serum, plasma and meat juice samples from pigs.
- Pig and wild boar serum and plasma samples can be tested as pools of up to 10 individual samples
- Highly sensitive and specific multispecies assay - may also be used for other mammalian species e.g., horse, fox, and rodents
- Effective method to monitor the infection status of herds over extended periods and to control the serological status of purchased animals
- User-friendly, short and overnight protocols for fast results
- Colored, ready-to-use reagents
- Interchangeable kit components within pigtype product family: Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, Substrate Solution, and Stop Solution
|Product contents||Microtiter plate with 96 wells; Sample Diluent, Positive Control, Negative Control, Wash Buffer, Conjugate, TMB Substrate, Stop Solution, Handbook|
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|
|Pathogen investigated||Trichinella spp.|
|Certificates of Analysis (CoA) |
Request a Certificate of Analysis and see the quality control data for your product.
|Safety Data Sheets |
Download Safety Data Sheets for cattletype, flocktype and pigtype product components:
Safety Data Sheets (EN)
Questions? Please contact email@example.com