For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
The virotype PEDV/TGEV RT-PCR Kit is a highly sensitive and specific solution for simultaneous detection of RNAs from Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV) and Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus (TGEV) in feces, tissue, oral fluid and swab samples from swine.
- Due to the high sensitivity of the test, pools of up to 5 individual samples can be used.
- Identification of substantially relevant strains
- Ready-to-use single reaction mix containing an internal control (Triplex)
- Reliable results within 2 hours
- Very good diagnostic specificity (100%)
- No cross reactivity to PRRSV, CSFV, Mycobacterium avium ssp. Hominissuis
- Co-Developed by INDICAL and University of Minnesota, USA
|Product contents||Master Mix (includes primers, probes and enzymes), Positive Control, Negative Control, Handbook|
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|
|Pathogen investigated||Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV), Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus (TGEV)|