For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
INDICAL‘s flocktype Salmonella Ab is a highly sensitive and specific assay that detects antibodies to Salmonella Enteritidis and Salmonella Typhimurium. Antibodies to the O-antigens 1, 4, 5, 9, and 12 are identified.
The flocktype Salmonella Ab (BGVV-B 322) is suitable for use with serum, plasma and egg yolk samples from chicken and turkey. Antibody diagnostics with the flocktype Salmonella Ab is the preferred screening method to detect Salmonella infections or humoral vaccination responses.*
- 98.9% diagnostic specificity†
- 96.4% sensitivity‡
- User-friendly with ready-to-use, color-coded reagents
- Full results in 1.5 hours
*Note: It is not possible to differentiate between antibodies present in samples due to immunization with a Salmonella vaccine or infection with Salmonella field strains. †n = 90 SPF sera. ‡n = 139 vaccinated broiler breeders.
Discover INDICAL´s comprehensive flocktype poultry ELISA portfolio.
- Reliable, consistent results with excellent sensitivity and specificty
- Harmonized protocols with ready-to-use reagents and a flexible microplate system
- Interchangeable reagents for all flocktype assays (Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, TMB Substrate and Stop Solution)
|Product contents||Microtiter plate with 96 wells; Sample Diluent, Positive Control, Negative Control, Wash Buffer, Conjugate, TMB Substrate, Stop Solution, Handbook|
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|