*For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
The flocktype NDV Ab is a highly sensitive and specific solution for detection of antibodies to Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) in serum and plasma samples from chicken.
Newcastle Disease is an epizootic disease affecting many domestic and wild avian species. Prophylactic vaccinations are used to reduce the likelihood of outbreaks in domestic poultry populations. Detection of antibodies to NDV using the flocktype NDV Ab reliably enables monitoring of humoral vaccination responses or NDV infections.
- 100% diagnostic specificity*
- 100% sensitivity in infected flock samples†
- 98.7% sensitivity in vaccinated flock samples‡
- User-friendly with ready-to-use, color-coded reagents
- Full results in 1.5 hours
- Excellent results in international ring trials§
*n = 108 SPF sera. †n = 132 infection samples from six infected flocks. ‡n = 233 samples from 18 vaccinated flocks. §Data on file.
Discover INDICAL´s comprehensive flocktype poultry ELISA portfolio.
- Reliable, consistent results with excellent sensitivity and specificty
- Harmonized protocols with ready-to-use reagents and a flexible microplate system
- Interchangeable reagents for all flocktype assays (Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, TMB Substrate and Stop Solution)
|Product contents||Microtiter plate with 96 wells; Sample Diluent, Positive Control, Negative Control, Wash Buffer, Conjugate, TMB Substrate, Stop Solution, Handbook|
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|
|Pathogen investigated||Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV)|
|Certificates of Analysis (CoA) |
Request a Certificate of Analysis and see the quality control data for your product.
|Safety Data Sheets |
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for product components are available on request.