For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
There is a newer version of this product available: virotype CSFV 2.0 RT-PCR Kit
The virotype CSFV RT-PCR Kit from INDICAL allows the rapid and reliable detection of RNA from Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV) in samples from pigs and wild boar.
- Rapid and specific detection of RNA from CSFV (target in the non 5’ UTR region)
- Identification of all known CSFV strains
- RT-PCR run time of less than 2 hours
- Easy-to-use single reaction mix containing internal control
- Due to its high sensitivity virotype CSFV RT-PCR Kit can be used with individual or pooled serum, plasma, EDTA-stabilized blood and tissue samples
- Can be performed in one cycler run with virotype ASFV PCR Kit
Classical Swine Fever Virus
Classical Swine Fever (CSF) is economically one of the most important viral infectious diseases of swine. CSF is widespread in domestic pig and wild boar populations. CSF is an internationally notifiable animal disease. The causative agent, Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV), is a single-stranded RNA virus and a member of the genus pestivirus which belongs to the Flaviviridae family like Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus in cattle and Border Disease Virus in Sheep.
|Master Mix (includes primers, probes and enzymes), Positive Control, Negative Control, Handbook
|Related products Assays
|virotype ASFV PCR Kit
|Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV)