Compact, stand-alone instrument for automated magnetic bead-based extraction of nucleic acids from a broad variety of sample types.
Fast, flexible and compact
- Throughput: 1 to 48 extractions per run in just 30 minutes
- Small footprint – fits in any lab. Really! Check out the dimensions: 36.4 cm (W) x 42.0 cm (D) x 38.6 cm (H)
- Plate loader with integrated heating units
Plug & play
- Simple, easy-to-use 7 inch touchscreen/graphical interface
- Pre-loaded protocols for INDICAL's IndiMag Pathogen Kit w/o plastics (SP947457) and IndiMag Mastitis Kit (SP947757)
- Open platform: capacity for additional 45 customer protocols
- UV light decontamination for additional safety
- Modular plastics can be adjusted according to number of samples to minimize waste
Top performance guaranteed
Get the best performance with our extraction kits, reagents, protocols, and plastics from INDICAL.
For even faster turnaround, choose ready-to-use IndiMag prefilled cartridges.
|Workflow step||Sample extraction|
|Instrument platform||IndiMag 48|
|Target analyte||Viral RNA/DNA and bacterial DNA|
Short IndiMag product video (November 2021, EN)