For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
The new virotype Influenza A H5/H7/H9 RT-PCR Kit (FLI-C 072) enables simultaneous detection and differentiation of Avian Influenza H5, H7 and H9 in a single cycler run! It’s suitable for domestic and wild birds, including chickens and turkeys.
Features and benefits
- Highly sensitive, rapid and easy to perform
- Ultra-fast protocol with a run time just over 1 hour
- Detects currently circulating European, Asian and North American H5, H7 and H9 strains and clades
- RT-qPCR mix including an exogenous control
- Usable on most common PCR thermocyclers
- High efficiency on all instruments tested
Supply certainty & exceptional support
have been the trusted supplier of high quality qPCR test systems since
- High production capacity and safety stocks
- Excellent technical support by veterinarians
Influenza A Virus
Viruses of the genus Influenzavirus A belong to the family Orthomyxoviridae. They occur in high genetic diversity and a wide range of virulence. Influenza A Viruses are grouped into low and highly pathogenic strains. Waterfowl are the natural reservoir of low-pathogenic avian influenza viruses (LPAIV). Highly pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses (HPAIV) belong to subtypes H5 or H7 and may cause fowl plague in domestic poultry with high economic losses. The subtypes H1N1, H1N2, and H3N2 of Influenza A Virus can also cause infections of the respiratory tract in swine as can the subtype H3N8 in equids.
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|
|Pathogen investigated||Influenza A Virus (AIV)|