For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective handbook or user manual. Assays for veterinary use only. Regulatory requirements vary by country, product may not be available in your geographic area. PCR and ELISA kits availability/distribution: Outside the U.S. and Canada.
The pigtype Yersinia Ab is a sensitive and specific ELISA for detecting antibodies to Yersinia spp. in serum, plasma and meat juice samples from pigs.
- Highly sensitive and specific indirect ELISA for Yersinia spp.
- Effective method of monitoring the infection status of herds over extended periods and of controlling the serological status of purchased animals
- User-friendly, short and overnight protocols for fast results
- Colored, ready-to-use reagents
- Interchangeable kit components within pigtype product family: Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, Substrate Solution, and Stop Solution
|Product contents||Microtiter plate with 96 wells; Sample Diluent, Positive Control, Negative Control, Wash Buffer, Conjugate, TMB Substrate, Stop Solution, Handbook|
|Product type||Ready-to-use assay|
|Pathogen investigated||Yersinia spp.|
|Certificates of Analysis (CoA) |
Request a Certificate of Analysis and see the quality control data for your product.
|Safety Data Sheets |
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for product components are available on request.